Monday 24 September 2012

Death of Hyunseungie oppa's father



On September 20, Cube Entertainment, B2ST’s agency, reported, “Hyun Seung’s father died of a heart attack early this morning. Hyun Seung got shocked by this because his father has been healthy. Other B2ST members also canceled all their schedules and went to the funeral home.”
The funeral home is prepared in Namyangju. Hyun Seung is currently staying at the funeral home, and other members went there this afternoon. The coffin will be borne out on September 22.

Upon reading this news, I can't help but feel really down. I'm sure all of us did and some also shed tears. Everyone (Hyunseungie oppa and his family, the other beast members, and all the b2uties in the world) never saw this coming. I even wore all black that very day to school to show my empathy. 
I was even wishing, if only I could go to Korea right away to comfort oppa. Unfortunately, that's way impossible. So what's left for me to do is blog about it and hope that Hyunseungie oppa or other members could read this to send my condolences to him and his family.

Hyunseungie oppa, all the b2uties in the world is forever and always be here to support and give you so much love. Please be fine, take care of your health, and we'll be waiting until you'd be able to perform again. See you then oppa! Saranghaeyo, fighting~ <3


No comments:

Post a Comment